We all have resilience. It’s what makes us feel like we’re coping in life. It’s what our confidence is made up of and it’s what gives us our sense of who we are and helps us recognise what we’re good at.
But resilience can be lost if we’re not dealing with things well. The good news though is that resilience can be worked at – in fact it can be built up and maintained and there are some tools that we can use to help us achieve this.
In our next series of wellbeing workshops we’ll show you what you can do to start building your resilience today.
- Stonehaven Community Centre - 1st February, 12:00 – 2:00
- Stewart’s Hall, Huntly - 6th February, 12:00 – 2:00
- Fraserburgh Community Centre - 15th February, 12:00 – 2:00
- Deveron Sports and Community Centre, Banff - 1st March, 12:00 – 2:00
- Deeside Community Centre, Aboyne - 5th March, 12:00 – 2:00
- Garioch Community Centre, Inverurie - 12th March, 12:00 – 2:00
- Buchan House, Peterhead - 15th March, 12:00 – 2:00
If you’d like to attend any of these workshops then email or phone us to learn more and book your place – attendance is free of charge, refreshments provided.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0300 1234 677.
Stonehaven Community Centre
Fraserburgh Community Centre
Deveron Sports and Community Centre
Deeside Community Centre
Garioch Community Centre